Tuesday, August 21, 2007

 
NOT ROTTING...
well here i am updating aft lots of reminder frm frenz to update cause blog is rotting...haha....yupz lets see...ohhh...tis is gonna be bad news...hiaz...actually i tink i did not really put my best effort in tis common test as i failed 3 subjects...its geog, sci n eng...the worst of all is ENG...cannot believe i could fail it when it is such an important subjects 4 streaming tis year n Os in 2 yrs time...i juz cannot figure out wat is happening to my language...juz don't seem to figure out wat is the real problem tat is happening....*sigh*...somemore to add to the problem my sci failed like 4 the whole year n geog too!!! Urgh...*sighs*...but the good news is tat i improve in history aft 2 yrs...finally i pass my history...i am so glad...*phew*...n 4 the rest of the subjects i juz needa put in more effort in watever i do...so tat means hols will not be fun or maybe sian...its going to be tiring...cause parents r alrd asking me to brush up on all the deprove subjects n the fail subjects...to add to it...my math tutor wants to have tuition with me 4 like 2 days in a week...tats sux cause it means i have to see her 4 3hrs in a week...tat totally is not good...wel if u r expecting me to revise wat has happen the past few daes i juz cannot tink of anything....so lets start wif
TODAY,
Well the 1st lesson was music today...well mr chua was like choosing ppl 4 the nxt week outing to bishan park(the whole scholl outing)road relay race n the vertical challenge....well its lucky tat he did not choose me 4 the road relay but suddenly when he was reading out the names 4 the vertical challenge he read out MY NAME...i was in total shock n he quickly juz change my name to dunno who...*phew*...so as the daes continue to math lesson...well today is jun kang's b'dae...so all the girlz were singing a song 4 him...yup..hope he likes the singing....n when sch was over me,mel,grey went to macs cause i wanna eat lunch dere n they watch me eat...haha..den suddenly the lady beside me was like asking questions tat i juz dunno how to ans...tat we juz keep saying'yah','yes',ummm','ok'..den realise she was doing a project...urmm so watever...den she juz keep on irritating me as i wanted apeaceful lunch...soon aft tat the 3 of us left 4 home...yah....
well, practically for everyones' information...i cannot use the com on weekends...n if i do get a chance tats its becos i am lucky...but during weekdaes i am not really tat free to use the com cause i have more important things to do...so nv expect me to use the com....


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]