Monday, August 6, 2007

 
NOT DEAD !!!!
i am really lagging...cannot believe it...yah i nv post 4 anything like 4 2 weekz alrd...sian....wanna noe y i cannot post??? reason being...my mums at home so permission to use com will nv be granted...urgh!!!sian....nvm...now got chance to post...
well nxt week common test is going to start but will last 4 only 3 days...(muz ren to have fun aft common test!!!)yah...n even though i started to revise my work n the subject i still cannot understand...tis is really a failure...hiaz...i tink i really have no confidence in passing my streaming tis year...i really needa a lot of help!!!
TODAY....
got back my chinese compo marks got a 30/50...yah highest in class was hs(sux... he got a 34/50)...yah den got back geog...fail!!!!i got 11/25...juz totally sux...i dunno how am i going to pass my test...4 tis term n nxt term...i really am losing confidence in myself....tis year everything is in a big real mess...nothing is going right!!!
my mom even tempted me by saying tat if i really pass my streaming tis year(not getting like all straight As)she will buy a bunk bed 4 me n my sis....n tats really cool...i juz cannot stop thinking abt tat....hiaz...

SAVE ME!!!!!
ermm ppl if u think tat tis week i will post again...dun think or even wish cause there will not be any chances tat i will...the nxt time will be arnd nxt week...juz wait n see ppl!!!i will be back to post again....so ppl...
WORK HARD 4 COMMON TEST!!!
JIA YOU!!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]