Friday, July 20, 2007

 
yea..new post again...getting bored now...yep today is racial harmony day...it was actually kinda total waste of time but we get to miss/skip the 1st 2 lessons of the day...today greyy n mel r really hyperactive as dey kept on tickling me poking me n they really had a good laughter by laughing their heads off 4 the whole even during chapel...well, sry todae not in a really very good mood to play wif ur..sry guyz...den aft recess was the @#$% LTH lesson...i am telling u now she is really a freaking old lady...soon i am going to really hate her...she is really getting on my nerves..urgh!! today she scolded me 4 like nothing because she scolded me 4 turning down her offer 4 me to be the chairperon 4 the debate team...becos i said i don't want she started saying i have nv seen a councillor turning down a teacher's offer...so wat if i am a student councillor, i still have my rights to turn u down...btw i am still a normal person not some1 special...sry mel 4 making LTH a good chance to scold, n sry 4 pulling u in to get urslef scolded by her...so we geog den chapel...aft chapel i had a good talk wif hui sze in te way home...its nice tolking to her as she is a real good-listener...thkz 4 the talk wif u home...yupz
well ppl if todae ur find me like so hot-tempered or really angry or a bit PMS...here i am to say sry to ur if i have scolded or offended any1 of u...maybe becos todae was not a really good day 4 me..n i am not in a realy very good mood...hiaz...sry guyz 4 making u all angry(if r mad at me)...kinda had to make myself happy...but juz seem not able to make myself happy...well ermm... heres a shout out to my cuz(close cuz to me)whose birthday is today...yey...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAI GENG!!!
HOPE U HAVE A GOOD TIME TODAY...
YEH... U R BOOKING OUT TODAY...
CYA ON SUNDAY!!!!
yup so tat is all 4 my post...kinda tired n will be home alone today...(i am hugry!!!)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]